نيوة زكريا عن الملك الوديع ... قراءة يهودية

apostle.paul

إنضم
8 ديسمبر 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
normal_alhanhc0.jpg

لا يوجد مسيحى لم يقرا فى انجيل متى عن دخول السيد اورشليم راكبا على جحش كملك وديع واشار القديس متى لنبوة زكريا عن هذا الدخول بقوله

4 فَكَانَ هذَا كُلُّهُ لِكَيْ يَتِمَّ مَا قِيلَ بِالنَّبِيِّ الْقَائِلِ:
5 «قُولُوا لابْنَةِ صِهْيَوْنَ: هُوَذَا مَلِكُكِ يَأْتِيكِ وَدِيعًا، رَاكِبًا عَلَى أَتَانٍ وَجَحْشٍ ابْنِ أَتَانٍ».
وذكر الرسول يوحنا ايضا تلك النبوة انها تنطبق على المسيا

14 وَوَجَدَ يَسُوعُ جَحْشًا فَجَلَسَ عَلَيْهِ كَمَا هُوَ مَكْتُوبٌ:
15 «لاَ تَخَافِي يَا ابْنَةَ صِهْيَوْنَ. هُوَذَا مَلِكُكِ يَأْتِي جَالِسًا عَلَى جَحْشٍ أَتَانٍ».

وفى حقيقة الامر ان متى " اللاوى " ويوحنا " اليهودى " ما كتبوه هو ما عبر عنه اليهود انفسهم بان نبوة زكريا هى عن المسيا الملك

9: 9 ابتهجي جدا يا ابنة صهيون اهتفي يا بنت اورشليم هوذا ملكك ياتي اليك هو عادل و منصور وديع و راكب على حمار و على جحش ابن اتان

فى التملود البابلى , سنهدرين 98 a نقرا
:-
whilst [elsewhere] it is written, [behold, thy king cometh unto thee . . .] lowly, and riding upon an ass!’—If they are meritorious, [he will come] with the clouds of heaven; if not, lowly and riding upon an ass. King Shapur said to Samuel, ‘Ye maintain that the Messiah will come upon an ass: I will rather send him a white horse of mine.’ He replied, ‘Have you a hundred-hued steed?’

وفى مدراش رباه على التكوين
The Rabbis interpreted: ‘ I,’ [said God], ‘am bound to the vine and the choice vine’ [Israel]. HIS FOAL AND HIS COLT intimate: when he will come of whom it is written, Lowly, and riding upon an ass, even upon a colt the foal of an ass
.وفى الهامش مكتوب على هذا التعليق

A footnote after this quote reads: ‘Sc. the Messiah. It will then be seen how God is knit (‘bound’) to Israel

وفى موضع اخر من المدراش يقول
Ass refers to the royal Messiah, for it says of him, Lowly, and riding upon an ass

وفى المدراش على المزامير
Upon Edom do I cast My shoe (Ps. 60:10) to trample it under foot, as is said The foot shall trample it down (Isa. 26:6). This is the foot of the Holy One, blessed be He, for Scripture says, “Yea, I trod them in Mine anger, and trampled them in My fury” (Isa. 63:3). Even the feet of the poor (Isa. 26:6): that is, the king Messiah, “poor, and riding upon an ass” (Zech. 9:9), will trample Edom down, and so, too, will The steps of the needy (Isa. 26:6), that is, the steps of Israel of whom it is said “And Israel was greatly impoverished” (Judg. 6:6).​

التعديل الأخير:
أعلى