2 ديسمبر 2005
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Jerusalem - Israel
intl236463oq1.jpg

Pat Robertson Prays with Olmert for Israeli Victory

JERUSALEM (AP) - U.S. televangelist Pat Robertson said he joined hands Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to pray for victory in Lebanon.

"I'm here to say I love Israel. I'm here to say evangelical Christians in America stand with Israel in their struggle," Robertson told reporters. "For all our sakes, they cannot lose this struggle."

The session in Olmert's office followed a tense six-hour meeting of the Israeli Security Cabinet, which decided to expand the monthlong ground offensive in Lebanon.

"I think the people of Israel understand where their friends are, and their friends are evangelical Christians," Robertson said.

Robertson said the struggle against Israel was part of a larger struggle against what he called "Islamo-fascism," and suggested that Iran was behind Hezbollah's initial attack on Israel on July 12 that triggered a massive Israeli response, trying to draw attention away from its nuclear program.

Robertson broadcast his show, The 700 Club, from the northern town of Metulla, which is surrounded on three sides by Lebanon. He said Katyusha rockets fell nearby while he was conducting an interview, and joked that his daughter thought it odd that her 76-year-old father went to a war zone to "get his kicks."

====================

source :

http://www.christianpost.com

التعديل الأخير:

Maya

Hebrew Christian
عضو مبارك
إنضم
2 ديسمبر 2005
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Jerusalem - Israel
تفضل بزيارة موقع جناب القس بات روبيرتسون الخاص على شبكة الانترنيت ...

إنقر على الصورة من فضلك

التعديل الأخير:

Yes_Or_No

Just In Game
عضو مبارك
إنضم
23 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Egypt