عضو مبارك
عضو مبارك
إنضم
16 أكتوبر 2016
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
النص محل البحث

Joh 14:10 أَلَسْتَ تُؤْمِنُ أَنِّي أَنَا فِي الآبِ وَالآبَ فِيَّ؟ الْكلاَمُ الَّذِي أُكَلِّمُكُمْ بِهِ لَسْتُ أَتَكَلَّمُ بِهِ مِنْ نَفْسِي لَكِنَّ الآبَ الْحَالَّ فِيَّ هُوَ يَعْمَلُ الأَعْمَالَ.

سأجُيز في التعليق علي هذا النص لأنه واضح لضعفاء النظر والنص لا يحتاج تعليق ولكن الله يُسامح بعض الاشخاص الذين يتبعون مبدأ انتقد ما هو ثابت فأكون انا ثابت في عقول الناس (كسعي للشهره الشخصيه )

يقول توم كونستابل

14:10 Jesus repeated again that He and the Father were one (cf. 5:19; 8:28; 10:30, 38; 12:49). The mutual abiding terminology that Jesus used expressed this unity without destroying the individual identities of the Father and the Son. Jesus did not just represent God to humankind as an ambassador would. He did everything the Father gave Him to do, and He did everything the Father did (5:19).

كرر يسوع مرة اخري انه والاب واحد ( راجع 5:19 ,8:28, 10,30 , 38, 12:49 ) المصطلحات المتبادله التى استخدمها يسوع هي تعبر عن هذه الوحده دون تفريق الهويات الفرديه للأب والابن لم يكن المسيح مجرد ممثل الله للبشريه كرسول , فعل كل ما اعطاه الاب للقيام به , وفعل كل ما فعله الاب (5:19) [1]

ويقول بروس بارتون

14:10–11 “Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?” NRSV This statement conveys the complete unity between Jesus and the Father (see 10:30, 38; 17:21–24). This unity ensures that Jesus truly and completely revealed God to us.

” أَلَسْتَ تُؤْمِنُ أَنِّي أَنَا فِي الآبِ وَالآبَ فِيَّ؟” هذا الاعلان يظهر الوحده الكامله بين يسوع والاب ( انظر 10:30 , 38, 17: 21 to 24 ) وهذه الوحده تضمن ان يسوع تماماً وحقاً اظهر الله لنا [2]

ويقول انجلبريشت

14:10 dwells in Me does His works. Another expression of the complete unity of Father and Son (see note, 10:30).

تعبير اخر عن الوحده الكامله للأب والابن انظر ( 10:30) [3]

كما اشار ويلكين

14:10–11. The Eleven surely believed that Jesus and the Father were closely related. Yet they did not yet fully understand the unity of the Godhead. This was a truth which they would soon understand and accept (cf. v 7). Both Jesus’ “words” and His “works” prove that He and the Father are one in essence and purpose.

كل من ” كلمات ” يسوع و ” اعماله ” تثبت ان هو والاب واحد في الجوهر والهدف [4]

يا احبائي الافاضل هذا النص ليس له اى معنى سوى ان الاب والابن واحد في الجوهر وفي جميع الصفات الالهيه

وليس هذا ادعائي فحسب

فيقول هندريكسن و كيستميكر

The expression “I am in the Father and the Father in me” makes sense only if Father and Son are one in essence, that is, in all their divine attributes. The Father and the Son (also the Spirit, mentioned in 14:16, 17, 26)

ان تعبير ” انا في الاب والاب في ” لا معنى له الا اذا كان الاب والابن واحداً في الجوهر اى في كل صفاتهم الالهيه . الاب والابن وايضاً الروح القدس المذكور في ( 14: 16,17 ,26 ) [5]

References

[1] Tom Constable. (2003; 2003). Tom Constable’s Expository Notes on the Bible (Jn 14:10). Galaxie Software

[2] Barton, B. B. (1993). John. Life application Bible commentary (292). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House.

[3] Engelbrecht, E. A. (2009). The Lutheran Study Bible (1811). St. Louis, MO: Concordia Publishing House.

[4] Wilkin, R. N. (2010). The Gospel according to John. In R. N. Wilkin (Ed.), The Grace New Testament Commentary (R. N. Wilkin, Ed.) (444). Denton, TX: Grace Evangelical Society.

[5] Hendriksen, W., & Kistemaker, S. J. (1953-2001). Vol. 1-2: New Testament commentary : Exposition of the Gospel According to John. Accompanying biblical text is author’s translation. New Testament Commentary (2:271). Grand Rapids: Baker Book House.

أعلى