إنضم
7 أكتوبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
محمد وجدي (سابقا) أو ميشيل حاليا
عابر مصري
صاحب موقع ومنتدى الهاجريون و مدونة لجنة الحريات المصرية لحماية المتنصرين
خادم رائع للسيد المسيح وهو خادم ايضا بمنتدى العابر (منتدى الحوار الخاص بموقع مسيحي دوت كوم)وايضاً في مواقع اخرى
يشاركنا الاخ ميشيل اختباره من الظلمة الى نور المسيح وكذلك سوف نستفاد من ابحاثه ومقالاته حول الاسلام
سوف يتم نشر مقالاته المهمة في الموقع هنا ولجميع المقالات او مراسلته شخصيا يمكنكم زيارة موقع ومنتدى الهاجريون
الاختبار منقول من موقعه الشخصي
ربما يكون ما اكتبه متاخراً جداً عن تاريخ اختباري ولكن ما الذي يمنع أن اكتبه الآن واشهد على ما فعله الله بي ولماذا لا اعطي المجد لمستحقه فأقول " لست أعلم الا شيئاً واحداً .. كنت أعمى والآن أبصر "

ولدت في اسرة مسلمة في إحدى مدن الوجه البحري وعشت حياة عادية بحسب رأيي لا أزيد على غيري في شيء سوى حبي للقراءة والاطلاع .
كان لدي أصدقاء مسيحيون كثر ، وكان جورج ابن شماس الكنيسة قريبا ً لي ، وكنت اذهب لادرس معه وكان سكن جورج واهله في الكنيسة ذاتها وكنت ادخل الكنيسة وتدور الاسئلة في ذهني وكثيرا ً ما كانت تخرج بصورة طفولية بريئة لتقارن بين ما ارثه في مجتمعي من استقراءات وما يصرح به المسيحيون انفسهم .
كنا نظن المسيحين يعبدون الهة كثيرة ، وكنا نظنهم يؤمنون بان الله تزوج مريم فكان منها المسيح ، وتعجبت عندما كان ينفي اصحابي ذلك فكنت اتهمهم بالكذب وعدم الصراحة .
وفي الصف الاول الاعدادي دخلت لمكتبة المدرسة للاستعارة كعادتي فوجدت الانجيل أمامي ... شدني الفضول فطلبت استعارته فنظرت الي امينة المكتبة وزميلتها باستغراب وسألتني :
لماذا الانجيل ؟ فقلت : احب ان اقرأ ، وحصلت على نسخة منه ولم افهم الكثير ، ولكن اكثر ما شدني هو اسلوب العظة على الجبل البسيط الممتع الذي يمس القلب .
كنت اطلب من اصدقائي المسيحيين الشرح ، ولكن كانوا يعاملونني كأنني متطفل او جاسوس او مقتحم أو كأن الديانة المسيحية ديانة سرية لا يجب أن يعرفها إلا المولودون فيها ، ومن تلك الفترة بدأت السير في الاتجاه السلفي وقراءة الكتب التي تفند المسيحية وصرت شخصا اخر غير الاول .. خسرت اصدقائي القدامى وصرت كأني غريب عن الواقع الذي اعيش فيه .. قراءاتي محددة والناجون محددون وغيرهم مشكوك في امرهم ، وكنت كل يوم تزداد معرفتي الذهنية واواظب على الصلوات والعبادات ولكن لا شيء يتغير في قلبي للافضل ... بل اشعر كل يوم وكأنني افقد شيئا ً من سلامي يوما ً بعد يوم .حتى كانت مشيئة الرب بمعرفته في وقته الذي حدده ازلياً واخرج له المجد من الاكل اكلا ومن الجافي حلاوة ففي الصف الثالث الثانوي وقع في يدي عدد من مجلة التوحيد التي تصدر عن جماعة انصار السنة المحمدية وكان بها مقال عبارة عن رسالة من شخص راسل اذاعة حول العالم وبدأ في التواصل معهم بأسئلة فوجد لديهم اجوبة لا يستطيع هو ردها وارسلوا له كتبا ً حيرته واوقعته في متاهة .ثم جاء الرد منهم بعد نشر رسالة مرسلة من الاذاعة لهم بالعنوان في مونت كارلو ، وكان ردهم أن يتوقف عن المراسلة وعن قراءة تلك الكتب ويعود إلى رشده .حصلت على العنوان وبدأت المراسلة باستهزاء وكنت اظن نفسي اعلى فكرا ً .. فمن هؤلاء الذين يؤمنون بثلاثة الهة ؟؟ وكيف يمكن ان يحيرني احدهم وانا الدارس في مدارس سلفية ؟؟كانت الاجابات مقنعة وكانت الكتب التي تصلني تحيرني فهي كتب تعتمد في مصادرها على النقل من الكتب الاسلامية .وكانت الطامة الكبرى ان اكتشف حقيقة نبي الاسلام وصفاته وكيف ان السنة تعرضه بصورة لا مجال للعفة فيها ولا مجال للسماحة فيها وشيئاً فشيئاً تهدم صرح القرآن نفسه .فهو لا يخلو من أخطاء نحوية وبلاغية وتاريخية وهو كتاب مختلف في صحته وفي مقابل هذا تبدى السيد المسيح له المجد الكامل الذي شهد القرآن نفسه عن عصمته وكماله ثم انتقلت لمرحلة اخر فقد راسلت الاذاعة في القاهرة وكانت مقابلاتي مع خدام قاموا بالرد على كل أسئلتي ولم يؤخروا شيئاً من مصادر المعرفة لأنهل منها ما يروي ظمئي وكان السيد المسيح على مستوى الروح يخاطبني كل يوم " أما آن الوقت لتعرف أني هو الطريق والحق والحياة " .وكنت في حيرة .أين الصواب ؟؟ أين الحق ؟؟؟ أين الله في كل ما أراه ؟؟حتى كانت اختباراتالصلاة الحقيقية وتحقق الطلبات البسيطة بالنسبة لغيري ولكنها بالنسبة لي كانت مفرحة فلم أكن متعودا ً أبدا ً على هذا الحضور الالهي الحقيقي الحادث معي .فمن تسديد لاحتياج ومن شفاء فوري وحتى رغبة القلب الصالحة لم يكن الله يهملها .وقادني الرب وأدخلني حظيرته وقبلت نعمة الخلاص باسمه المجيد وما زال الرب كل يوم يمد يده لي ويعلن وجوده وما زال الرب هو هو بصلاحه يعلن أنه أمين إلى الأبد حتى وإن كنا غير أمناء .

الاختبار باللغة الانكليزي (ترجمة موقع مسيحي دوت كوم)

-------------

The testimony of the brother Muhammad (Michelle) from Islam to Christianity.

Translated by massi7e.com

-------

Maybe it is late for my testimony, but why I don't write and become a witness for what God had done for me, and why I don't give the glory to say who deserves it, "I do not know, but one thing .. I was blind and now I am seeing."

I was born in a Muslim family in a city in "Al-wajh Al-bahri" and I lived a normal life, according to my opinion, and not more than others, only my love to read and know.

I had many Christian friends, and George " The son of the deacon" was my best friend, and I was studying with him. George and his family was living in the Church, and when I enter to the Church many questions comes to my mind. Were often out in childish innocent to compare between what I legacy in the community of extrapolations and Christians say about that themselves.

We thought that Christians in worship the many goddess, and we were believing that God was married to Mary and Christ was from them. And I wondered when my friends denied that I was accusing them of lying and lack of candor. In my first class in my middle school I entered in the library of school as my usual ****phor and I found the Holy Bible. Curiosity attracted me and I asked to borrow and saw the librarian and her buddy and she asked me:
Why is the Gospel? I said: I love to read. And I took copy of it, but I did not understand a lot. But what attracted me in it was the style of the Sermon on the Mount, the simple fun that affects the heart.

I ask my Christian friends of explain for me , but they treat me like a spy or a malicious intruder or if the Christian religion or religion should not be a secret known only for those whom born Christians .

From that time I began to walk in the direction of the Salafis' way and read books that refute Christianity, I became someone different than what I was.I lost my old friends and I was like a strange reality where I live in. Specific readings and the survivors and other questionable are limited in their decision, and each day my mental knowledge was increasing and I was praying and acting of worship, but nothing changes in my heart to the best. But every day I was feeling like I losing a bit of my peace day after day. Till the Lord will and he wanted in his time and set out his eternal glory. In my third grade of secondary school occurred that many magazine came in my hands from the consolidation issued by the Ansar al-Sunnah and there were an essay is a message from someone contacted radio "around the world" and began to communicate with them with questions and found their answers something he can not answer, and they sent him some books that let him loss his brain inflicted him in a maze. Then sent him a reply after they announced the message that was sent from the radio address them in Monte Carlo, and their response was to stop all correspondence and read those books and come to his senses.

I got the address and began mockingly correspondence, and I was thinking that my thoughts were the highest. Who is those whom worship in three? And how can somebody puzzles me and I was studied at the Salafis' schools? The answers were convincing, and the books were confusing me, I receive it in the books based on the sources of Islamic books.
The great disaster that I discovered was the fact and attributes of the Prophet of Islam and how the Sunni view it no room for modesty in which there is no room for tolerance of it.
Little by little destroyed, said the Qur'an itself. That was not free of grammatical errors and rhetorical and historical book is different in health and in return for this show of Jesus Christ his full glory, which I saw all the Qur'an itself infallible and perfection.

Then I moved to the stage were I wrote to the radio in Cairo and my interviews with servants of the Lord who replied to all my questions did not hesitate a bit of knowledge sources to drink what my thirst. The Christ on the level of spirit was talking to me every day. " Is not this the good time to know that I am the way and the truth and the life." I was in confusion. Where is the right? Where is the truth? Where is God in all what I see? Even the real prayers testimony and true requests comes for other was making me happy. But for me it was happiness and I was not accustomed to this never God's presence is real what happened with me. It is to do the immediate needs and healing and even the desire of the heart good God would not neglected. The Lord led me to log in his barn and accepted his glorious grace of salvation is still the Lord every day to reach out to me and announces his presence is still the Lord is goodness, the Secretary announced that he forever even though we are not honest.

Please pray brother Michelle and please feel free to correct or send a better translation.

Truth Voice

http://www.massi7e.com/motanasser/M...e-my-trip-to-the-bosom-of-the-heavenly-Father
Muhammad-became-Michelle-my-trip-to-the-bosom-of-the-heavenly-Father.jpg

أعلى