For you, the joy
is each new toy;
for me;
it’s watching U.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things *********,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end;
the splendor of Christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ur friendship is a glowing ember through the yr n each december frm its warm n livin spark v kindle flame against da dark n with its shining radiance light our tree of faith on Christmas night.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

()"""() ,*
( 'o' ) ,***
=(,,)=("')<-***
(""),,,("") "**
Roses 4 u...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to
U...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We'll keep our Christmas merry still.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more *********.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jingle bells Jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry christmas.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart's possessing, Returns to you glad.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season's Greetings!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Don't expect too much of Christmas Day. You can't crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless Us, Every One!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don't be afraid because i told santa all i want for christmas is you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I hope you have a wonderful christmas . have a great new year ! Hopefully santa will be extra good to you . enjoy your holidays !

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Marry Christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year.Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas.
ميرررررسى على مروورك يا فندم
ربنا يبارك حياتك

KOKOMAN

مشرف سابق
إنضم
9 سبتمبر 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
ALEX
ياطيور العدرا زوريهم

ومن كأس الخلاص اسقيهم
وبعطر المسيح عطريهم
وبرأس السنة وعيد الميلاد المجيد هنيهم
واجعليها سنة حلوة
عليهم وعالينا

كل

سنه

وأنتم

طيبين

وانت طيبه
ميرررررسى على مروورك يا النهيسى
ربنا يبارك حياتك

awasfy

إنضم
20 ديسمبر 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أرجو أن تتقبل تهنئتى بالعام الجديد وعيد الميلاد المجيد وظهورات العذراء الأكيد وربنا يبارك فيك وفى مسجاتك....................

+SwEetY KoKeY+

خلينى ارنم !
مشرف سابق
إنضم
1 سبتمبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
اتفضلى يا سويتى
christmas may be many things
or it may be a few.
for you, the joy
is each new toy;
for me;
it’s watching u.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

faith makes all things possible,
hope makes all things work,
love makes all things *********,
may you have all the three for this christmas.
merry christmas!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end;
the splendor of christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ur friendship is a glowing ember through the yr n each december frm its warm n livin spark v kindle flame against da dark n with its shining radiance light our tree of faith on christmas night.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

may all the sweet magic
of christmas conspire
to gladden your hearts
and fill every desire.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

()"""() ,*
( 'o' ) ,***
=(,,)=("')<-***
(""),,,("") "**
roses 4 u...
merry christmas to
u...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

lets welcome the year which is fresh
lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,lets cherish each moment it beholds, lets celebrate this blissful new year. Merry x-mas

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

can i have your picture, so santa claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

if one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry i told santa i wanted you for christmas.happy christmas

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

have an ideal christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; but let it whistle as it will, we'll keep our christmas merry still.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more *********.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

jingle bells jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry christmas.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

somehow, not only for christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, the poor and lonely and sad, the more of your heart's possessing, returns to you glad.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of christmas!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season's greetings!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

there is no ideal christmas; only the one christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

bless us lord, this christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

don't expect too much of christmas day. You can't crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

a christmas candle is a lovely thing; it makes no noise at all, but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish, it grows small.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,lets cherish each moment it beholds, lets celebrate this blissful new year. Merry x-mas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

from home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of christmas, brings us closer to each other.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

if one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry i told santa i wanted you for christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What i don't like about office christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as tiny tim observed, "god bless us, every one!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

if one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don't be afraid because i told santa all i want for christmas is you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

a silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed christmas to you!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

i hope you have a wonderful christmas . Have a great new year ! Hopefully santa will be extra good to you . Enjoy your holidays !

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

i'am dreaming of white christmas , with every christmas card i write, may your days be merry and bright, and may all your christmases be white.marry christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

may your world be filled with warmth and good chear this holy season, and throughout the year.wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry x-mas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

may the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Marry christmas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

may the joy and peace of christmas be with you all through the year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy christmas.
ميرررررسى على مروورك يا فندم
ربنا يبارك حياتك

ثانكس يا كوكو
كل سنه وانت طيب​

عادل نسيم

عضو مبارك
عضو مبارك
إنضم
30 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
شكرا" يا كوكو علي كل هذه المسيجات وأ‘تقد أن أصحاب شركات المحمول ها تدعيلك كثير قوى ... تستاهل آمين

christin

عضوة مباركة
عضو مبارك
إنضم
21 أغسطس 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
ميرسي علي المسجات الجميله

KOKOMAN

مشرف سابق
إنضم
9 سبتمبر 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
ALEX
أرجو أن تتقبل تهنئتى بالعام الجديد وعيد الميلاد المجيد وظهورات العذراء الأكيد وربنا يبارك فيك وفى مسجاتك....................

ميرررررسى على مروورك يا وصفى
ربنا يبارك حياتك

KOKOMAN

مشرف سابق
إنضم
9 سبتمبر 2007
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
ALEX
شكرا" يا كوكو علي كل هذه المسيجات وأ‘تقد أن أصحاب شركات المحمول ها تدعيلك كثير قوى ... تستاهل آمين

ربنا يخليك
ميرررررسى على مروورك يا عادل
ربنا يبارك حياتك

أعلى