فؤاد الحزقي

عضو
إنضم
3 أبريل 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
النص المعروف هو :
اش 7: 14 ولكن يعطيكم السيد نفسه اية.ها العذراء تحبل وتلد ابنا وتدعو اسمه عمانوئيل.

وقد فتشت في كل التفاسير اليهودية في المدارش والتلمود والترجومات والمشنا والكابالاه والهالاخاه الخ .. ولا تفسير منهم يقول ان هذه النبؤة عن المسيح ..

ولكن وجدت تفاسير يهودية لنص اخر في (زكريا 6 : 12 ) و (اشعياء 53 : 2 ) يقولون انه يتكلم عن ان المسيح سيولد بدون اب بيولوجي :

Midrash Genesis Rabbah 35: “The redeemer whom I shall raise up from among you will have no father, as it is written, ‘Behold the man whose name is Zemach [branch], and he shall branch up out of his place’; and he also says, ‘For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground.’”

Midrash Genesis Rabbah 37: “The Holy One said to Israel, you have spoken before me, saying, we are orphans and have no father. The redeemer whom I shall raise up out of your midst will have no father also, as it is said, ‘Behold the man whose name is the Branch, and he shall branch up out of his place.”

“Who art thou, O great Mountain?” (Zechariah 4:7) The great mountain means Messiah. And why does he speak of him thus? Because he is greater than the patriarchs, as it is said, “Behold, My servant shall prosper (Isaiah 52:13). I have learned it from the words of rabbi Moshe haDarshan: ‘The redeemer whom I shall raise up from among you, will have no father, as it is written, “Behold the man whose name is Zemah (branch) and he shall branch up from out of his place.’ (Zechariah 6:12). And so Isaiah says, ‘And he came up like a sucker.’ (Isaiah 53:2)
Genesis Rabbah of Rabbi Moshe deDarshan

فهل فعلا هذه النصوص كما فسروها اليهود تتكلم عن ولادة المسيح بدون اب ؟

الغريب انهم ينفون نص اشعياء (اش 7: 14) بانه يتكلم عن ولادة المسيح العذراوية ويتحدثون عن نصوص اخرى بان المسيح سيولد بدون اب ! فيا ريت التوضيح حول الموضوع .

Maran+atha

عضو مبارك
عضو مبارك
إنضم
2 سبتمبر 2012
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
فى قلب المسيح
داخل تابوت العهد عصا هارون التي أفرخت بدون زرع ولا سقى.
وهي ترمز إلى ميلاد السيد المسيح من العذراء القديسة مريم بدون زرع بشر.

التعديل الأخير:
أعلى